Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you thinking now?

Go down 
+4
BIS
HonkyTonkRunner
Poppy Ott
birdwell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

What are you thinking now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Thanks, BIS.  Is there a way to just see new posts?

Not that I can find, but any thread that has a new post will be red like this, so it's easy to see which threads have new content. I hope this helps.

What are you thinking now? - Page 3 Screen23
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:58 pm

I can't believe I just survived this weekend!! What was supposed to have been an 8 hour hike turned into a 26 hour ordeal! Had to camp out in the mountains and ended calling the park rangers for help!
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
I can't believe I just survived this weekend!! What was supposed to have been an 8 hour hike turned into a 26 hour ordeal! Had to camp out in the mountains and ended calling the park rangers for help!

wow. Glad you are ok. Tell us more.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:04 pm

BIS wrote:
Spunkybubbles5 wrote:

wow. Glad you are ok. Tells us more.

+1 Wow! That sounds very serious. Everyone is okay, I hope. And yes, details please.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Yes, that helped.  
spunky?  Spill some details.

It says ihave  notifications?  I can't figure out how to read/access whatever this is.

Hey, just found this on the homepage!

What are you thinking now? - Page 3 Screen24
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
Yes, that helped.  
spunky?  Spill some details.

It says ihave  notifications?  I can't figure out how to read/access whatever this is.

Click on Notifications and you should see a list of what's been posted.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Hey Anotherrun, found this on the homepage!

What are you thinking now? - Page 3 Screen25
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:13 pm

I did Anithony's Nose which is the second highest peak in El Paso. We had a leader who was supposed to know how to get up there then back down. However she ended up being clueless. She kept having us go up and down arroyos that had insane class 5 climbing. When the sun went down and we were still up there with all these cliffs we decided to go to sleep and wait until morning to try to find our way out. I was the only one who had water left. So we contacted the park Rangers, gave them our coordinates and had them bring us some more water since some of my friends were getting very dehydrated. I was so glad to make it back to the car. I'm not gonna lie, there were a few times I was afraid we weren't gonna make it.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Scary. Glad it ended with no one hurt.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 am

I see we have a lot of the old regulars who have joined over here, but none of them are posting? I wonder why not?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 am

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
I see we have a lot of the old regulars who have joined over here, but none of them are posting? I wonder why not?

Shy?
Back to top Go down
birdwell

birdwell

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:24 am

It's two weeks away from finals. I guess I should do some homework.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:28 am

birdwell wrote:
It's two weeks away from finals. I guess I should do some homework.

But you still have two weeks. Cool
Back to top Go down
birdwell

birdwell

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:46 am

True dat.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Finished a lot of work this morning. Heading out for a lunch time run. Sunny 56 degrees.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Banana!!

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 pm

I think I don't feel one bit guilty about the squirrel who decided to play chicken with me today.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Banana!! wrote:
I think I don't feel one bit guilty about the squirrel who decided to play chicken with me today.
I wouldn't.  Squirrels are suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:52 pm

I think it must be time to go home.  I've been here long enough today.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Am I a bad person for trying to corrupt someone? Is it too much to ask for somebody to be bad? I think not. Stupid conscious's.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:46 pm

I am taking tomorrow off.  Another 3 day weekend!  Yard work on tap, some running, some sewing.  I am going to have a glass of wine to celebrate ~ It's Friday eve.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I am taking tomorrow off.  Another 3 day weekend!  Yard work on tap, some running, some sewing.  I am going to have a glass of wine to celebrate ~ It's Friday eve.

What are you thinking now? - Page 3 1456588397
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Thinking about how good that try-tip smells on the grill
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:59 pm

I hate bending over to pick something up that I dropped.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:32 pm

[quote="Spunkybubbles5"]I hate bending over to pick something up that I dropped.[/quote]

Not sure why, but this made me smile. And, I am not a perv. I was thinking about all the crap I drop.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
I hate bending over to pick something up that I dropped.

Not sure why, but this made me smile.  And, I am not a perv.  I was thinking about all the crap I drop.

It's funny b/c I don't mind bending over while working out or doing other things I want to do, but if I'm MADE to do it b/c I dropped something it really irks me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking now?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: