Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you thinking now?

Go down 
+4
BIS
HonkyTonkRunner
Poppy Ott
birdwell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BIS

BIS

What are you thinking now? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:52 am

Utah rappers are the worst. What are you thinking now? - Page 5 1378972199
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

I had a wonderful vacation and wish it wasn't over. Orlando for 5 days. Back to the grindstone tomorrow. Hope you all are well.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:02 pm

How I cleared cookies/cache and I constantly have a pop-up from Malware -malicious website blocked. When I finally read the domain it's go.padsdel. com

I'm guessing it's one of the ads.

BIS-what's the link to get rid of the ads.

Yeah, I know-I asked a 100 times.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:11 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
How I cleared cookies/cache and I constantly have a pop-up from Malware -malicious website blocked. When I finally read the domain it's go.padsdel. com

I'm guessing it's one of the ads.

BIS-what's the link to get rid of the ads.

Yeah, I know-I asked a 100 times.

I use adblock

http://adblock-chrome.en.softonic.com

Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Dahamn, this weekend flew by.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:27 am

I've been off-line for the past two days with family reunion, Bloomsday race, and more family reunion. Right now we (wifey, son, DIL, grandson and myself) are sitting at the gate at Spokane International waiting to board a crack of dawn flight home. That also means I am about to go off-line again for most, if not all of today. Behave yourselves, peeps!
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:04 am

Today is going to be so crazy busy at work. Ugh
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Frustrated. The under-mount toaster oven I got for my MIL for Mothers Day couldn't be installed because the mounting screws are too short for her cabinet. Of course they are metric and Neither Ace, Home Desperate, or OSH carries them. So I had to order them from Amazon.

I was hoping to have it all installed before she got back from Bingo. Mad
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:52 pm

I am thinking AR and Peachy should start some topics. What are you thinking now? - Page 5 1456588397
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:29 pm

What's? Me?.. I had to figure out how. Now you are in trouble. Seriously, I was a member of RW community for well over a year before I started a topic. Then freakin *SS* deleted it.. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
What's?  Me?..  I had to figure out how.  Now you are in trouble.  Seriously, I was a member of RW community for well over a year before I started a topic.  Then freakin *SS*  deleted it.. Sigh...  

I sort of figured you were a troublemaker. What are you thinking now? - Page 5 1378972199
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:07 pm

Wondering why I included wine in the "not on the healthy re-kick plan".
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
Wondering why I included wine in the "not on the healthy re-kick plan".  

Maybe Auto Correct was 'helping' again?
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:52 pm

BIS wrote:
Frustrated. The under-mount toaster oven I got for my MIL for Mothers Day couldn't be installed because the mounting screws are too short for her cabinet. Of course they are metric and Neither Ace, Home Desperate, or OSH carries them. So I had to order them from Amazon.

I was hoping to have it all installed before she got back from Bingo. Mad

Home Desperate? Or, Depot?
Anyway, sorry to hear about your frustration and thank you for reminding me of Mother's Day! It came quick this year.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:53 pm

BIS wrote:
I am thinking AR and Peachy should start some topics. What are you thinking now? - Page 5 1456588397

And GG and GravelRnr.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:59 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

Home Desperate? Or, Depot?
Anyway, sorry to hear about your frustration and thank you for reminding me of Mother's Day! It came quick this year.

Desperate as in only go in there when I need something I can't have delivered. (for work). Hate the place.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Wondering, Why is the Baltimore Oriole eating the suet cake and not liking the oriole feeder?
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Trying to figure out a cheap, tasty, easy and nutritious dinner.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:05 pm

BIS wrote:
Trying to figure out a cheap, tasty, easy and nutritious dinner.

I'm going to try to find the Betty Crocker website, where you type in what you have in the house, the prep time you want and cook time. It automatically comes up with a bunch of recipes. I used it years ago.

Edit: I was on the official BC website. I'm guessing they got rid of it. It was great to have.

Hey! Idea for a new app.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking now?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: