Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?

Go down 
+8
Spunkybubbles5
Banana!!
RSX
Poppy Ott
Anotherrun
Nazaretti
BIS
HonkyTonkRunner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:48 pm

I didn't get enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Do I really want to get up and run?
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:18 pm

[quote="BIS"]Same thing as every morning.

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 662109573[/quote]

Learning here, I got this.

[quote="Anotherrun"]How long can I lay here and still make it to work on time?[/quote]

Multi quote queen?

[quote="Poppy Ott"]Morning already? Suspect [/quote]

Thanks BIS for the video....bet you are glad I finally watched it?

But what I thought this morning was, "why am I awake at 6:30 on a Saturday?"
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:03 am

Why did we stay up so late last night?
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:50 am

this morning I couldn't fathom that it was only Thursday, Not Friday... and I have to work Friday this week. ugh!
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:50 am

How blessed I am to have many people in my life who love me.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:29 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 3298713481
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:30 am

Ten more minutes. No, wait! That was fifteen minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:20 am

I don't want to drive 5 1/2 more hours today.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:04 am

Daughter, son-in-law, grandson coming up this evening - yippee!
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:54 am

Poppy Ott wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 3298713481

Back at you PO- my cyber buddy.
flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Bird

Sir Bird

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:14 pm

I just fell asleep
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Sir Bird wrote:
I just fell asleep

A sleepless night? No sleep is horrible for me.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:09 pm

I shouldn't have stayed up so late watching Modern Family repeats.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:18 am

Do I want to run this morning before church or tonight?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:47 am

Why did I stay up so late last night?
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

I hope I won't be edgy and kind of beechy from menopause. scratch
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:13 am

one year until I am eligible to retire.. I can do this.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:12 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

Why wait? Be an ornery bitch now and reap the many (?) benefits!
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

Why wait?  Be an ornery bitch now and reap the many (?) benefits!

I'll let everyone know I took your advice. Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 1378972199
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Yay! Everyone is home sleeping in. Now a fresh cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:42 am

"Finally a dry morning. I can ride my bike!!"
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:52 am

My back aches.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:32 pm

'I start laying the hardwood flooring in our bedroom today. I'm tired already.' The was this morning and I stayed at it until just now (7:30), the floor us 2/3 done and I'm exhausted.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Yay! I'm finally getting my hair done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next