Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

RW Forum Refugees, Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!   RW Forum Refugees, Welcome! EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 am

Welcome one and all! For those signing in for the first time, our forum title refers to the defunct RWOL NRR Forum, where it was forbidden to discuss running (and several of us got called out by S*S for doing so). There's no such rule here! We can do a Dailies thread or discuss fly fishing, though I'm a know-nothing when it come to fishing and won't have much to offer.

It is a new format to learn but it's not hard. Log on and join in!
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!   RW Forum Refugees, Welcome! EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Is RW being a pain again?  I couldn't get on last week.

Never mind - I just read that they're closing down the forums. It's a shame. I was very active there for some years before the mass migration to RA after their last change screwed everything up. I gained a lot of friends on the BF.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!   RW Forum Refugees, Welcome! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 am

Peachy wrote:
Is RW being a pain again?  I couldn't get on last week.

Never mind - I just read that they're closing down the forums.  It's a shame.  I was very active there for some years before the mass migration to RA after their last change screwed everything up.  I gained a lot of friends on the BF.  

Apparently the entire Rodale empire is up for sale and the forums are not considered to be an asset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!   RW Forum Refugees, Welcome! Empty

Back to top Go down

RW Forum Refugees, Welcome!
Page 1 of 1