Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend plans for Sept 16th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunkybubbles5

Weekend plans for Sept 16th Empty
PostSubject: Weekend plans for Sept 16th   Weekend plans for Sept 16th EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Nothing planned tonight.
Tomorrow I'll find out if I won this fitness challenge I've been doing the last 9 weeks. Then I have an all day training thing I have to go to for Church.
That night I'll go to the race track to watch the USRA Modifieds race.
That's about it.
What about ya'll?
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for Sept 16th   Weekend plans for Sept 16th EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Nothing tonight here. Well some tv and some sewing. Tomorrow will try to run again. Ankle has been
Causing me pain. I think it is actually my Achilles area. Whatever. Then going to visit my daughter and Grandson. Delivering his big boy quilt and baby's quilt. So I must finish them off tonight! We are going to the Perigo factory store. It is a really cheap place to get OTC medicine. Maybe look for some black pants for Hubby. It's supposed to rain much of the day tomorrow. Sunday weather has a good forcast. The plan is to Run, church, visit my Dad, where I plan to coon some squash. That's enough. I am out of wine... In case anyone wondered.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for Sept 16th   Weekend plans for Sept 16th EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:03 am

We hit up a food truck event tonight.

Going to the Reno Air Races tomorrow including a show by the Blue Angels. Should be pretty cool.

Other than that football on Sunday. Go Niners!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for Sept 16th   Weekend plans for Sept 16th Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans for Sept 16th
Page 1 of 1