Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weekend plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Weekend plans   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:08 pm

What will everyone be doing this weekend?  Watching fireworks? Setting off your own fireworks?  Moving? (According to UHaul, the Fourth of July is the country's biggest moving day.)  we will be taking care of grandsons 1&2.  Should be able to watch the fireworks from the front porch, so no after-the-show traffic to deal with.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm expecting a visit from my late wife's niece and her son - age about 6 and autistic. Based on past performance, she will back out at the last minute. We will get to see some fireworks over the top of the hill between us and the town about 7 miles away. Not the dogs' favorite night!
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:12 pm

I have a wedding to attend on Sat evening fireworks over the lake after.  That's all I have so far.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Leaving Reno Saturday and back to our home. Our actual home. Not MIL place. Not Reno. We haven't been there in a quite a few weeks or months. Time to regroup and clean up, meet up with friends. Go collect our wine clubs spoils.

Live.

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
What will everyone be doing this weekend?  Watching fireworks? Setting off your own fireworks?  Moving? (According to UHaul, the Fourth of July is the country's biggest moving day.)  we will be taking care of grandsons 1&2.  Should be able to watch the fireworks from the front porch, so no after-the-show traffic to deal with.Very Happy
I never heard of that.

Anyway, low key here after the big party we gave our daughter. Painting a small bathroom. We took down 16 year old wallpaper. What a new coat of paint can do is amazing.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:59 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:
I never heard of that.

Anyway, low key here after the big party we gave our daughter. Painting a small bathroom. We took down 16 year old wallpaper. What a new coat of paint can do is amazing.

We have going through the house room by room and removing 30-year-old wall paper. Such fun! Rolling Eyes New paint is an amazing transformation.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:01 am

Yesterday: 42 mile bike ride, Le Tour de France watching, Austrian Gran Prix qualifying, nap.
Today: 6 mile run, Le Tour de France watching, Austrian Gran Prix, laundry, nap.
Tomorrow: 37 mile bike ride, Le Tour de France watching, nap, hotdogs & hamburgers and swimming pool activities in dad's backyard, sis and bro will load the kids up and take them to watch fireworks but I'll head home cuz who needs all the noise.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Banana!! wrote:
Yesterday: 42 mile bike ride, Le Tour de France watching, Austrian Gran Prix qualifying, nap.
Today: 6 mile run, Le Tour de France watching, Austrian Gran Prix, laundry, nap.
Tomorrow: 37 mile bike ride, Le Tour de France watching, nap, hotdogs & hamburgers and swimming pool activities in dad's backyard, sis and bro will load the kids up and take them to watch fireworks but I'll head home cuz who needs all the noise.

Sounds great B man.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans   

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1