Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The People vs. O.J. Simpson

Go down 
+2
Nazaretti
BIS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BIS

BIS

The People vs. O.J. Simpson Empty
PostSubject: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Binge watching now. I remember where I was when the verdict was read back in Oct. 1985. MY wife and I were in a camper driving through Colorado. We pulled over and in disbelief we listened. The jury trial lasted for months and was broadcast on TV so it was a national obsession.

The FX production is pretty riveting and well done although I'm sure there is ample Hollywood loose license with the facts.

Anyone else watched this?

Ep 1
Ep 2
Ep 3
Ep 4
Ep 5
Ep 6
Ep 7
Ep 8
Ep 9
Ep 10

Last edited by BIS on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Poor Nicole and Ron.
Back to top Go down
RSX

RSX

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 pm

No desire to watch. I read a book on it years ago and was fascinated by it. I was at lunch listening to the radio when the verdict happened so was a little late going back in. I remember seeing a friend when I got there so asked his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 pm

We were in the Jamison Hotel in downtown Harare, Zimbabwe. Turned on the TV and there's this white Bronco tooling down the freeway . . . It was bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:39 pm

I watched like the first 5 episodes or so but then I stopped. I remembered how it ended.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:45 pm

I have to admit the show is pretty well directed and acted. I find it very entertaining.

There is a little bit of guilt enjoying watching it though because it involves real tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:25 am

Whoever was in charge of the white Bronco chase should've been demoted to meter-maid, or man.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Banana!! wrote:
Whoever was in charge of the white Bronco chase should've been demoted to meter-maid, or man.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The People vs. O.J. Simpson   The People vs. O.J. Simpson Empty

Back to top Go down

The People vs. O.J. Simpson
Page 1 of 1