Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury Duty Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BIS

BIS

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:48 am

Have you been one of the twelve? How did it go?

Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:34 am

I've never actually been one of the 12. Always got sent home first or a plea deal was made before the trial started. I have been called though for jury service again for in June. I just did this last year, but it was at a different court. I'mtrying to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:53 am

I've been called many times, but have never been chosen.
Back to top Go down
RSX

RSX

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:29 pm

I have been on a trial for 5 days but they settled. A bar was being sued for over serving. Some of us were mad they settled and both lawyers plus the judge asked our feedback which was great.

So I never got to decide s case with a jury. We talked after and none of us would have sided with the plaintiff as it was a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:12 pm

I just finished a 4 week trial. There were 4 defendants each with their own attorney. The charges were grand theft. The evidence was pretty overwhelming and we found 3 guilty. (the fourth pled out before deliberations)

Word to the wise: If you go and steal someones guns don't bring them back to your meth house and shoot them off causing neighbors to call the police....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury Duty Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Duty Service   Jury Duty Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Duty Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: