Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?

Go down 
+3
RSX
BIS
HonkyTonkRunner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
BIS

BIS

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Would this be like the turkish jail in the movie midnight express?

Seriously, probably not. I don't watch regular tv with commercials. It's either recorded and FF thru or netflix/amazon.

Maybe to get rid of internet autoplay ads in general.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Let's say a minimum security jail. No hard time.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
RSX

RSX

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 pm

The only ones that annoy me are NH ads. They advertise on our Boston stations which I get, but wish our local cable stations could block them. I swear they outnumber ones for MA during general elections.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:42 pm

I watch TV with the sound off and read or do a crossword puzzle during the ads, so they do not bother me at all. Telephone calls are an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Hell yes I would!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am

White collar, country club type facility. Sure. But we don't watch much 'regular' TV anymore. Mostly NETFLIX, and then I am usually either reading book or internetting (sometimes both) and not paying attention to the tube. Also, we live two miles from the Tennessee line, twenty-five from Alabama and the politicians pretty much ignore us in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:13 am

Sure. I love the crackling sizzle of a Taser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: