Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to a restaurant we have never been to..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. Empty
PostSubject: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:47 pm

It's a pricey place and we have a gift certificate.
We don't know anyone who has eaten at this place before and we need to make a dollar stretch.

It's a "little bit of everything menu".

Besides red meat, any suggestions what I should order?
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Me, I eat fish as much as possible when out, I don't like to cook fish.

Do they have a menu on the web you can stalk a bit? I like to do that. I have been looking at Yard House menu, we don't have that chain near here, but will be around the corner from one next week. So, been drooling over the online menu... I like to surf the web though...

Back to top Go down
RSX

RSX

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:43 pm

What about going there for lunch instead of dinner? I'm guessing you're concerned about the extra amount you would pay.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:24 am

Anotherrun wrote:
Me, I eat fish as much as possible when out, I don't like to cook fish.

Do they have a menu on the web you can stalk a bit?  I like to do that.  I have been looking at Yard House menu, we don't have that chain near here, but will be around the corner from one next week.  So, been drooling over the online menu... I like to surf the web though...

Duh! never thought of that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:24 am

RSX wrote:
What about going there for lunch instead of dinner? I'm guessing you're concerned about the extra amount you would pay.

I only wish we had the time or a day to go out to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Choose something wonderful, I would like to hear about it... And live(eat) vicariously through you. it will be January and I will be on my annual rekick of healthy eating habits... Oh boy! It's going to be fun withdrawing from the sugar habit I have acquired the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
Choose something wonderful, I would like to hear about it... And live(eat) vicariously through you.  it will be January and I will be on my annual rekick of healthy eating habits... Oh boy!  It's going to be fun withdrawing from the sugar habit I have acquired the past few weeks.

LOL. I've put on weight AR and I feel uncomfortable.

Day 2 of my diet of no white refined sugar, red meat, and snacking at night in front of TV. I can feel the extra weight in my runs.

The last hoorah was New Year's Day. My mother-in-law made a 3 course dinner (not including the antipasto) and Italian pastries for dessert.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to a restaurant we have never been to..   Going to a restaurant we have never been to.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to a restaurant we have never been to..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: