Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad movies

Go down 
+2
BIS
Spunkybubbles5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunkybubbles5

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:09 am

Went and saw Mother's Day last night. DON'T take your wives to see that for Mother's Day! It was a horrible movie! I haven't seen that one that bad in a long time! I kept checking my phone every 5 minutes to see how much longer I would have to endure the torture.
Have ya'll seen any bad movies lately that we should steer clear from?
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:33 am

I had to look that one up. You aren't alone, pretty bad reviews from most everyone.
Back to top Go down
birdwell

birdwell

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:02 pm

I paid money to see "Master of Disguise". I'll never get that $13 or 1.5 hours back.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:15 pm

birdwell wrote:
I paid money to see "Master of Disguise". I'll never get that $13 or 1.5 hours back.

Hmm, I've never heard of that one. Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

birdwell wrote:

Bad movies 1887322239
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Capt Awesome

Capt Awesome

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:05 am

The Happening.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:05 am

I generally think all movies are bad and don't watch them. For one, I don't have the patience or attention span. And for two, I just sit there going "riiiiiiiight" as I pick them apart. Someone gets shot and flies backwards 20 feet. Riiiiiiiiiight. Spaceships in the vacuum of space that get shot by a tractor beam make a loud audible explosion. Riiiiiiiight. Tom Cruise doing anything. Riiiiiiiight.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:08 am

Banana!! wrote:
I generally think all movies are bad and don't watch them. For one, I don't have the patience or attention span. And for two, I just sit there going "riiiiiiiight" as I pick them apart. Someone gets shot and flies backwards 20 feet. Riiiiiiiiiight. Spaceships in the vacuum of space that get shot by a tractor beam make a loud audible explosion. Riiiiiiiight. Tom Cruise doing anything. Riiiiiiiight.

Seriously Banana?! That's what makes movies so awesome. You get a chance to leave the real world and go into a fantasy world. Let yourself escape sometime. It can be very therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:16 am

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
Banana!! wrote:

Seriously Banana?! That's what makes movies so awesome. You get a chance to leave the real world and go into a fantasy world. Let yourself escape sometime. It can be very therapeutic.

The laws of physics say for every action there's an opposite and equal reaction. If someone getting shot flies backwards 20 feet, the shooter has to fly backwards an equal amount. Sound is air moving. There is no air in space. Therefore there can be no audible explosions, or any other sounds such as spaceships rocketing by, in space. Tom Cruise is a midget and a loon. I'd rather read a book.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:18 am

Banana!! wrote:
Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
Banana!! wrote:

The laws of physics say for every action there's an opposite and equal reaction. If someone getting shot flies backwards 20 feet, the shooter has to  fly backwards an equal amount. Sound is air moving. There is no air in space. Therefore there can be no audible explosions, or any other sounds such as spaceships rocketing by, in space. Tom Cruise is a midget and a loon. I'd rather read a book.

I don't disagree with you. Movies are FULL of fantasy and unreal stuff. Like happily ever after love stories. I agree that books are better. At least in a book you can add in your mind how far back the person flies when he gets shot. Or if the ship makes any sound. Your the director.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:20 am

And another thing. Why is the admission price the same for a movie that cost 10 million to make as a movie that cost 100 million to make?
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:26 am

Banana!! wrote:
And another thing. Why is the admission price the same for a movie that cost 10 million to make as a movie that cost 100 million to make?

Very good question. Where's trickhog? I bet he would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad movies   Bad movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: