Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes.

BIS

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Would this be like the turkish jail in the movie midnight express?

Seriously, probably not. I don't watch regular tv with commercials. It's either recorded and FF thru or netflix/amazon.

Maybe to get rid of internet autoplay ads in general.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Let's say a minimum security jail. No hard time.

RSX

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 pm

The only ones that annoy me are NH ads. They advertise on our Boston stations which I get, but wish our local cable stations could block them. I swear they outnumber ones for MA during general elections.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:42 pm

I watch TV with the sound off and read or do a crossword puzzle during the ads, so they do not bother me at all. Telephone calls are an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Hell yes I would!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am

White collar, country club type facility. Sure. But we don't watch much 'regular' TV anymore. Mostly NETFLIX, and then I am usually either reading book or internetting (sometimes both) and not paying attention to the tube. Also, we live two miles from the Tennessee line, twenty-five from Alabama and the politicians pretty much ignore us in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:13 am

Sure. I love the crackling sizzle of a Taser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?   

Back to top Go down

Would You Spend One Night In Jail If All Political Ads Were Never To Be Seen Or Heard?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1