Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? Empty
PostSubject: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:28 pm

This morning I saw a commercial, approved by Hillary, taking the usual low political digs against Trump.
Twisting the truth how he wants to ban Muslims etc. any negatives she can dramatize.

Isn't' it too early for this? Shouldn't Hillary be concerned with Bernie?

As Trump stated "I haven't even started with Hillary".
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
This morning I saw a commercial, approved by Hillary, taking the usual low political digs against Trump.
Twisting the truth how he wants to ban Muslims etc. any negatives she can dramatize.

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump. The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 am

Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump.  The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.

Her commercial about Trump was not Naz. (IMO)

Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:12 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump.  The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.

Her commercial about Trump was not Naz. (IMO)

I didn't see the commercial, but it would not surprise me if it caricatured The Donald's statements. Still, it will be easy for her to appear more rational than either of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump? Empty

Back to top Go down

OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?
Page 1 of 1