Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:28 pm

This morning I saw a commercial, approved by Hillary, taking the usual low political digs against Trump.
Twisting the truth how he wants to ban Muslims etc. any negatives she can dramatize.

Isn't' it too early for this? Shouldn't Hillary be concerned with Bernie?

As Trump stated "I haven't even started with Hillary".

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:49 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
This morning I saw a commercial, approved by Hillary, taking the usual low political digs against Trump.
Twisting the truth how he wants to ban Muslims etc. any negatives she can dramatize.

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump. The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 am

Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump.  The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.

Her commercial about Trump was not Naz. (IMO)

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:12 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:

She can do both at once, if she presents herself as the calm, rational, experienced alternative to both Sanders and Trump.  The trick is to avoid putting too many people to sleep in the process.

Her commercial about Trump was not Naz. (IMO)

I didn't see the commercial, but it would not surprise me if it caricatured The Donald's statements. Still, it will be easy for her to appear more rational than either of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?   

Back to top Go down

OPINION: Is Hillary Worried About Trump?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1