Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm noticing a lot of new names that I don't know. I admit I went on about a 6 month hiatus before heading back to NRR before we got the boot so some of ya'll may have started posting during that time. But I'm curious, are some of ya'll old L&O people or RA people?
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Most of the noobs are old L&O peeps that didn't migrate to RA. I posted a link on my FB. So far I can vouch 100% good people.

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Wow-I've always heard rumors of the L&O people. I feel kind of out of my league now. Is it ok for NRR and L&O people to hang out together or are we breaking some kind of law? Lol
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
Wow-I've always heard rumors of the L&O people. I feel kind of out of my league now. Is it ok for NRR and L&O people to hang out together or are we breaking some kind of law? Lol

Nope. Like you these are really nice folks. Maybe we need to throw a cocktail party and get to know each other.

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:37 pm

BIS wrote:
Spunkybubbles5 wrote:

Nope. Like you these are really nice folks. Maybe we need to throw a cocktail party and get to know each other.

That's a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Ok-so to help me get to know everybody ya'll answer these questions with who you think would win the awards:

Social King or Queen
Entertainer of the Year
Most helpful
Most likely to be on a TV reality show
Most likely to steal your pen
Most likely to be drunk
Back to top Go down
Capt Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 am

I'm actually both.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bird

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm an L&O person
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:55 pm

I've had a FB account for years but had done very little with it or any online stuff when I discovered L&O. L&O was in its final weeks at that time, but I didn't realize that (did anyone?) and was still a lurker trying to get up the nerve to join the fun when it blew up. Didn't actually join RWOL until a few months later.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:58 pm

RWOL, NRR and beginners forum person here. I still miss NRR. I liked the format.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
RWOL, NRR and beginners forum person here.  I still miss NRR.  I liked the format.

+1
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
RWOL, NRR and beginners forum person here.  I still miss NRR.  I liked the format.

Well, we're glad you decided to come here.

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:45 pm

I'm a nomad. NRR closed and L&O banned me. Does that make me an orphan?
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 pm

"We are family," I got all my peeps with me. Yes, you are welcome for the ear worm.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
"We are family," I got all my peeps with me.  Yes, you are welcome for the ear worm.

Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
"We are family," I got all my peeps with me.  Yes, you are welcome for the ear worm.

PostSubject: Re: Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?    

Back to top Go down

Am I hanging out with L&O or RA people?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1