Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daily Workout Thread

Go down 
+6
Capt Awesome
Poppy Ott
Spunkybubbles5
Banana!!
Nazaretti
HonkyTonkRunner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 am

Hopes for cooler, less humid mornings have been squashed. 72°, 95% humidity. Got 8 miles in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:50 am

65 degrees, 65% humidity here - very nice! Ran twice around the block, 6 miles. Gotta take my sick dog to the vet this morning.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:32 am

Nazaretti wrote:
65 degrees, 65% humidity here - very nice!  Ran twice around the block, 6 miles.  Gotta take my sick dog to the vet this morning.

Hope your dog is okay.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
65 degrees, 65% humidity here - very nice!  Ran twice around the block, 6 miles.  Gotta take my sick dog to the vet this morning.

Hope your dog is okay.

Thanks. The little beast has had no appetite or energy and felt hot to the touch since Sunday. I hoped she would fight it off, but that did not seem to be happening. The vet tested for the tick-borne infections that are common around here, but they were all negative. She's on IV fluids and antibiotics, we'll see if she bounces back overnight.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm

46 mile bike ride this a.m. 84 degrees and a million percent humidididitty. I'm still a little cross-eyed from it.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Nazaretti.  I hope your dog is ok.  
Banana, nice ride.  Geese. Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 2085775158

3.1 miler for me.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Naz-keep us posted.

Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Banana!! wrote:
46 mile bike ride this a.m. 84 degrees and a million percent humidididitty. I'm still a little cross-eyed from it.

You go girl! Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 2970043785
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:44 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Anotherrun wrote:
XT tonight.  [b]GS was here. [b] 

?????
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
XT tonight.  GS was here.  I got a lot of squats done.

?? What is that ARR? (Naz seems to know)
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:56 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Anotherrun wrote:

When my grandson visits, i do a lot of squats picking him up. Not sure that's what AR meant...
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:29 am

Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Anotherrun wrote:

When my grandson visits, i do a lot of squats picking him up.  Not sure that's what AR meant...

We will be taking care of the grandsons next week; there are a lot of squats on the schedule Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 1378972199

How's doggy?
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 am

Poppy Ott wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Anotherrun wrote:

When my grandson visits, i do a lot of squats picking him up.  Not sure that's what AR meant...

We will be taking care of the grandsons next week;  there are a lot of squats on the schedule Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 1378972199

How's doggy?

The vet said last night that Dot the Dog seems a little better, her fever is coming down. I plan to bring her home today and care for her here.
How old are your grandsons?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Nazaretti wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Anotherrun wrote:

We will be taking care of the grandsons next week;  there are a lot of squats on the schedule Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 1378972199

How's doggy?

The vet said last night that Dot the Dog seems a little better, her fever is coming down.  I plan to bring her home today and care for her here.
How old are your grandsons?

5 and 3. Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 Image14
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Sorry, haven't looked at this thread in a bit.
YES, I meant when the 2 year old is here, I get up and down from the floor like a bazillion times an hour.   I have two grandsons also.  They will be 3 in August and November.  POPPY.  What a handsome group. Very Happy

Well I got my 7 mile run in this morning.  I walked the steepest hill, but chugged up the rest of them.  Ended up at 11:47 pace.  I was good with that.  I need to do some work on the roses next.  They are full of deadheads.

Last edited by Anotherrun on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Poppy Ott,
Cute kids! Looks like your family swept the hardware at that race.

Dot the Dog is home and doing better. Still low energy, on an antibiotic and a steroid, and I have to feed her soft food through a syringe until she shows interest in food. On the mend!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Nazaretti wrote:
Poppy Ott,
Cute kids!  Looks like your family swept the hardware at that race.

Dot the Dog is home and doing better.  Still low energy, on an antibiotic and a steroid, and I have to feed her soft food through a syringe until she shows interest in food.  On the mend!

Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 2970043785
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 pm

PO- great picture! Adorable!
Naz-glad to hear Dot is doing well.

I gave into taking the meloxican every other day-and I'm back to running every other day. I feel great. I fall asleep better, feel great the next day. I forgot how much I missed it.

Yesterday-8
Saturday-5.5

We also have been lucky with the weather. No humidity. Pleasant 80 degrees. But we did need the rain, which started today.

It's crazy how we had some what of a drought-down 4 inches than average and West. VA is getting pounded. Last I heard on the news (a couple of days ago) they were bracing for more.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 pm

4.5 miles tonight.  Easy run.  We are in adroight here in west Michigan also.  Our yard is brown.  Looks like August.  We just water the garden plants, flowers and veggies and shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Ran 8 miles sat.  3 miles today.  Gardening at my Dads.  Tomorrow hopefully walking 9 holes and chasing the golf ball.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Yesterday 6 with hills. Today was yoga.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:28 am

Anotherrun wrote:
Ran 8 miles sat.  3 miles today.  Gardening at my Dads.  Tomorrow hopefully walking 9 holes and chasing the golf ball.

Back when I golfed, I always preferred walking it. Electric carts seemed to miss the whole purpose of enjoying pleasant outdoor surroundings while occasionally hitting (or missing!) the little ball.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:36 am

[quote="Nazaretti"][quote="Anotherrun"]Ran 8 miles sat.  3 miles today.  Gardening at my Dads.  Tomorrow hopefully walking 9 holes and chasing the golf ball.[/quote]

Back when I golfed, I always preferred walking it.  Electric carts seemed to miss the whole purpose of enjoying pleasant outdoor surroundings while occasionally hitting (or missing!) the little ball.[/quote]
I've been golfing for about 12 years.  Have only used a cart three times in those years.  We have a local small course that I prefer, as I don't have much distance.  Using an electric cart once in a while is a lot of fun I do admit.  (Vroom vroom). But I like to count golf as exercise.  I do own a pull cart and use that.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:17 am

Twice around the block = 6 miles this morning.

I've carried my bag, used a pull cart, and of course riding cart. Pull cart is my favorite. I caddied at a local country club when I was 12 - 14 years old. They closed the course to members every Monday so the ground crew could work, and they let caddies play for free on Monday morning. Some good times!
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Just the 9 holes of chasing the little white ball for me today.  Golf Course was nearly empty this morning.  Was so nice and peaceful.  I wanted to run, but nope.  Not feeling up to it.  I was about a whiny mess by the 6th hole.  Generally over did it this weekend and need to rest.  Legs and arms were complaining to me during the e lounge chair and a book for a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Workout Thread   Daily Workout Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Workout Thread
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next