Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our president elect...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Our president elect... Empty
PostSubject: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:58 pm

How do you think he's doing so far?

Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Nazaretti

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:02 pm

I think it is too soon to tell.
If he lets people who know what they are doing run the government, things shouldn't be too bad. He can just tweet and stay out of the way.
But if he tries to get too involved in decision-making, I expect he will screw up something bigly.
I have a chunk of investment money on the sidelines, looking to get into the market if it goes down 20% in the next six months due to a foreign policy fuck-up.
Back to top Go down
RSX

RSX

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:56 am

I don't claim to know enough about his appointments, but thought Romney would have been terrible as Sec of State. Romney created Romneycare here in MA = Obamacare. I never saw him being good overseas or at negotiations. I'm not sure the guy he chose will be better.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:30 am

RSX wrote:
I don't claim to know enough about his appointments, but thought Romney would have been terrible as Sec of State. Romney created Romneycare here in MA = Obamacare. I never saw him being good overseas or at negotiations. I'm not sure the guy he chose will be better.

I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:47 pm

RSX wrote:

I did not want to see Romney in there, so that's okay. Like you, I'm not sure about the one he chose.
Back to top Go down
DeskJockey

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Donald Trump & Justin Trudeau can hug it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our president elect...   Our president elect... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our president elect...
Page 1 of 1