Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend ahead...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Sunday visit my mom.

Tomorrow, when I don't have to do mom taxi, I'm hoping to spend a couple of leisure hours at the gym. Hitting the sauna would be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Banana!!

Banana!!

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:46 am

Today I'm gonna wash and lube my bike while the laundry is spinning, then me and the tiny dog are gonna watch football and Formula One. Or I may say screw all that and just take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:43 am

Yesterday I helped my daughter clean up the brush from a big ole dead tree they cut down, Played with GS#1 for an hour before he had to nap, checked out daughters new sewing machine (Pfaff, fancier than mine, very nice), came home and supervised the cleaning of the leaves out of our gutters, packed my bags. Today I am going to run another 2 miles... What a Face hopefully I can make it a tad further than that though, going to the store, and then watch some football.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:17 am

Today, sand first coat of drywall compound in the living room that I applied Friday, and follow with finish coat. Maybe work on grandfather clock case after that, maybe nap. As for the rest of the week, some running, work, some attention to the remodel. Exciting stuff!
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:37 am

Poppy, is the living room the last of the remodeling?
I look forward to the before and after pictures. I hate that dusty job of sanding drywall mud. Have fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 pm

PO-you're still working on this job? Can't wait for the pics.

B Man-I doubt you took a nap. How many miles? 100 or so?
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
Spunkybubbles5

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 am

We had our annual Hallowasn't Party last night. It's where me and the family play minute to win it type games and have a big obstacle course. We've done it since the kids were little bity. Almost all of them are teenagers now. It's not the same, but they still want to keep doing it since it's a tradition. Smile
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
We had our annual Hallowasn't Party last night. It's where me and the family play minute to win it type games and have a big obstacle course. We've done it since the kids were little bity. Almost all of them are teenagers now. It's not the same, but they still want to keep doing it since it's a tradition. Smile

Weekend ahead... 2970043785 Family traditions like that are fun!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:11 pm

HTR & AR – yes, I'm still working on the remodel. I pretty much only put in time on it one the weekends and we were await the last three. This might be the final stage, but there is still the kitchen. Potentially.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Enjoy it Poppy. Projects are fun, especially when you look back.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 am

Anotherrun wrote:
Enjoy it Poppy.  Projects are fun, especially when you look back.  

Yes they are. It's like getting a new house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend ahead... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend ahead...   Weekend ahead... Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend ahead...
Page 1 of 1