Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tonight's Presidential Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 am

I don't trust either one of them.
I was never really a fan of Trump...it was a joke, because as RSX said, I never thought he would actually be a candidate.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:18 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
I don't trust either one of them.
I was never really a fan of Trump...it was a joke, because as RSX said, I never thought he would actually be a candidate.

That sums it up for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:48 pm

There are republicans I would have voted for over Clinton, but Trump is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Nazaretti wrote:
There are republicans I would have voted for over Clinton, but Trump is not one of them.

Rubio's prediction was correct. If DT becomes a candidate, Hillary will win.

If Trump genuinely cared for this country, he would step down and have Pence be the candidate.

Also, what I don't understand.- How is the media not all over how Trump disagreed with his own running mate about foreign affairs, and gave a ridiculous excuse "we have not spoken", when the moderator asked-you are disagreeing with your own running mate?. DT said "yes".

Lastly, I'm sick and tired of seeing the same scandal video over and over again of Trump's recording with Billy Bush. Even my local news is dwelling on it.

If it were not for the debate/scandals-what would the media be discussing?

BIS

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:15 am

Trump will cause much more destruction to the GOP before he is done. He has left a trail of misery and destruction throughout his adult life.

Trump doesn't care for the country. Trump cares for Trump. Trump has always only cared for Trump. It still mystifies me that after all his failings in his business, professional and personal relationships and all the lawsuits for racist and sexist behavior that he could be enamored by so many. What in hell kind of Great could anyone think could come from a cheater and con-artist. The remarks he made with Billy were awful but pales in my mind to the hundreds of contractors and investors he cheated.

A strong 2 party system is important. We don't have that now and it will take a long time for the damage to be repaired. It is a huge shame for America that we are where we are now. The world has a justified reason to call us morons.

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

BIS wrote:
Trump will cause much more destruction to the GOP before he is done. He has left a trail of misery and destruction throughout his adult life.

Trump doesn't care for the country. Trump cares for Trump. Trump has always only cared for Trump. It still mystifies me that after all his failings in his business, professional and personal relationships and all the lawsuits for racist and sexist behavior that he could be enamored by so many. What in hell kind of Great could anyone think could come from a cheater and con-artist. The remarks he made with Billy were awful but pales in my mind to the hundreds of contractors and investors  he cheated.

A strong 2 party system is important. We don't have that now and it will take a long time for the damage to be repaired. It is a huge shame for America that we are where we are now. The world has a justified reason to call us morons.

I agree.

True story. I can't remember how the subject came up.
We were in an appliance store we always purchase from over the years. We use the same employee to assist us.

When Trump first announced he was running for president, the sales assistant said he would never vote for Trump.
His friend, a small business owner/contractor submitted a bill to Trump for the agreed price of $3800.00.
He received a check for only $3500.00. When he told Trump he only got paid $3500.00 instead of the agreed/in writing fee of $3800.00, Trump said "so sue me".
His friend never bothered to go against Trump and ate the $300 he was out of.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:24 am

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
BIS wrote:

Trump doesn't care for the country. Trump cares for Trump. Trump has always only cared for Trump. It still mystifies me that after all his failings in his business, professional and personal relationships and all the lawsuits for racist and sexist behavior that he could be enamored by so many. What in hell kind of Great could anyone think could come from a cheater and con-artist. The remarks he made with Billy were awful but pales in my mind to the hundreds of contractors and investors  he cheated.

I agree.

True story. I can't remember how the subject came up.
We were in an appliance store we always purchase from over the years. We use the same employee to assist us.

When Trump first announced he was running for president, the sales assistant said he would never vote for Trump.
His friend, a small business owner/contractor submitted a bill to Trump for the agreed price of $3800.00.
He received a check for only $3500.00. When he told Trump he only got paid $3500.00 instead of the agreed/in writing fee of $3800.00, Trump said "so sue me".
His friend never bothered to go against Trump and ate the $300 he was out of.

Sounds like Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate   

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Presidential Debate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2