Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you thinking now?

Go down 
+4
BIS
HonkyTonkRunner
Poppy Ott
birdwell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spunkybubbles5

What are you thinking now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:15 am

Lol Birdwell, and what a beautiful rainbow and sweet smelling farts they were. Smile Your so funny.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Even with the hints given, I still haven't figured out the multi-quote procedure.

Anyway, as far as how many will join us here, I think RW successfully fragmented us. Some bailed from NRR during the last blow-up, some even before that, and went off in different directions. HTR's invitation to come on over here will remain up on Opinions and NRR forums until RW vaporizes them next week, so they are still there if anyone reads thru our final postings. I think she also posted the invitation in Beginners, and possibly some of the other forums, but I never saw many of Beginner regulars over in NRR, and I doubt many NRR regulars will now wander into the Beginners forum. All of which probably means if we want more of the old crowd here we will have to directly invite them.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
Even with the hints given, I still haven't figured out the multi-quote procedure.

Poppy I added a step by step. Hope that helps.
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com/t15-using-the-multi-quote-feature
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:24 pm

BIS wrote:
What are you thinking now? - Page 2 Deva-2005_super_bloom_700

BIS...I love the photos you posted. In fact, I posted this one, on one of my Pinterest boards. It already got a few re-pins.

Yeah, I'd like a Like button too. I'll contact the host and if there is an option, and reasonable $ for an upgrade I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
https://nrrishere.forumotion.com
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Glad you like them. Full disclosure, they are images I found online that approximated my visits.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:28 pm

BIS wrote:
Glad you like them. Full disclosure, they are images I found online that approximated my visits.

Yeah, I figured that. Um, how do you post images from the web?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
BIS wrote:

I'm not sure this is the easiest way, but I make a copy of the photo to my picture album, then use the photo thingy in the menu above to select the photo from my album. it works, so I haven't tried any other method. I should ask, though, if you are using a mac or ipad. I have a PC with Windows 10, but use it only for word processing so not sure if the same method works there.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
BIS wrote:

I'm not sure this is the easiest way, but I make a copy of the photo to  my picture album, then use the photo thingy in the menu above to select the photo from my album.  it works, so I haven't tried any other method.  I should ask, though, if you are using a mac or ipad.  I have a PC with Windows 10, but use it only for word processing so not sure if the same method works there.

W10. I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Paste the url (website address for the picture into the URL box.

What are you thinking now? - Page 2 Screen20
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
BIS wrote:

I'm not sure this is the easiest way, but I make a copy of the photo to  my picture album, then use the photo thingy in the menu above to select the photo from my album.  it works, so I haven't tried any other method.  I should ask, though, if you are using a mac or ipad.  I have a PC with Windows 10, but use it only for word processing so not sure if the same method works there.

This works just as well
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:36 pm

BIS wrote:
Paste the url (website address for the picture into the URL box.

What are you thinking now? - Page 2 Screen20

Thanks BIS. That's probably simpler.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Also, just a heads up for everyone. There is a link at the bottom of the page Free Forum Support that has a FAQ section. That's where I learned to multi-quote.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:43 pm

BIS wrote:
Also, just a heads up for everyone. There is a link at the bottom of the page Free Forum Support that has a FAQ section. That's where I learned to multi-quote.

Ah, love that learning curve. Wink
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Trying to decide between cajun food and pizza for eating out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

BIS wrote:

what's wrong with both? Cool
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:49 pm

BIS wrote:

Cajun.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm

I think so. Just got a text from DW. Off to pick her up and eat.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm going to play around with the image thing a muh jig.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:13 pm

BIS wrote:
birdwell wrote:
I don't even remember. I was young and didn't pay attention. I wasn't an inmate though. I think it was over towards the junior high? maybe? All I remember is we could not see the Preston Castle from our house.  

I know we lived right off ridge road in Pine Grove though.

The Castle has been going through basic safety and weatherproofing renovations. We try and attend their fundraising efforts. Pine Grove is a nice area. We drive up there and to Volcano once and a while. My wife buys tickets to the volcano outdoor theater. I agree because you bring your own food and booze, so it's a cheap date.

BW, on this forum I tend to overlook posts with no profile pic. I happen to noticed SB replied to you. Hint. afro
Back to top Go down
birdwell

birdwell

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:13 pm

I hate hints. just tell me what you want and I'll give you what you need.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:41 pm

birdwell wrote:

I think every guy has thought this with regards to their SO. What are you thinking now? - Page 2 1633857410
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 4:16 pm

BIS wrote:
birdwell wrote:

I think every guy has thought this with regards to their SO. What are you thinking now? - Page 2 1633857410

'shifty eyes,' if I may borrow a phrase
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:44 pm

I am trying to give this place a few days to grow on me. Not excited about the learning curve. I did post a picture of me. Tada.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm

By post, I meant, made my avatar. Good grief.
Back to top Go down
BIS

BIS

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I am trying to give this place a few days to grow on me.  Not excited about the learning curve.  I did post a picture of me.  Tada.

I am no expert, but I would be glad to help with any issues using the forum. Switching forum platforms can be a pain.

What are you thinking now? - Page 2 1633857410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking now?   What are you thinking now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking now?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: