Mostly Not Running Related
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend plans for June 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunkybubbles5

Weekend plans for June 10 Empty
PostSubject: Weekend plans for June 10   Weekend plans for June 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:53 am

Heading to El Paso to hang out for the weekend. Going to see Now you See Me 2 and dinner. Then on Saturday I'm gonna do a Slide the City event. Have ya'll heard of those? It looks like it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for June 10   Weekend plans for June 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:31 am

that looks like fun!
out for ice cream and farm visit with my daughter, SIL, & grandson tonight. Tomorrow exercise and house/yard stuff. Sunday is my Dad's 87th birthday. I hope to get some good sleep this weekend. Been a difficult week sleep-wise, hot cold, hot cold. Of course I did go to bed late a couple of nights, I was engrossed in a novel... but I finished it last night so now I can get to bed on time... LOL (Novel was, "Me Before You") Good read, I haven't seen the movie so no idea how it compares.
Back to top Go down
RSX

RSX

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for June 10   Weekend plans for June 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 pm

I never heard of slide the city. I have no plans which is nice after 2 past busy weekends. I will get some yardwork in though. Weights tonight.
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for June 10   Weekend plans for June 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
that looks like fun!  
out for ice cream and farm visit with my daughter, SIL, & grandson tonight.  Tomorrow exercise and house/yard stuff.  Sunday is my Dad's 87th birthday.    I hope to get some good sleep this weekend.  Been a difficult week sleep-wise, hot cold, hot cold.   Of course I did go to bed late a couple of nights, I was engrossed in a novel... but I finished it last night so now I can get to bed on time... LOL  (Novel was, "Me Before You")  Good read, I haven't seen the movie so no idea how it compares.  

I'm sure the book is better b/c the books are always better. But I saw that movie last weekend. It was a MAJOR tearjerker!! People were loudly SOBBING in the theatre. There wasn't a dry eye in the place! Including the guys!! I couldn't talk for like an hour afterwards b/c I would start crying again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend plans for June 10   Weekend plans for June 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans for June 10
Page 1 of 1