Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 How can anyone be pro Trump?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BIS

avatar

Posts : 691
Karma : 824
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 51
Location : Jackson, CA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:48 am

Which people are working the Obama system?

_________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. ~Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

avatar

Posts : 637
Karma : 644
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 am

BIS wrote:
Which people are working the Obama system?

Anyone who works fewer hours than I do is gaming the Obama system. Anyone who works more hours than I do is a Type A maniac.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

avatar

Posts : 166
Karma : 178
Join date : 2016-04-13

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 am

BIS wrote:
Which people are working the Obama system?

Poor people. Lazy people. Black people. Brown people. White people. Old people. Veterans. Native Americans. The un-employeed. The under-employeed. The very wealthy. The insurance industry. The defense industry. The oil and gas industry. Car manufacturers. The health care industry. The public school system. Law enforcement. You know, anyone who benefits from the govt in the form of handouts, tax breaks, tax incentives, grants, etc. Pretty much the same ones who "worked" the Bush system.
Back to top Go down
BIS

avatar

Posts : 691
Karma : 824
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 51
Location : Jackson, CA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Banana!! wrote:
BIS wrote:
Which people are working the Obama system?

Poor people. Lazy people. Black people. Brown people. White people. Old people. Veterans. Native Americans. The un-employeed. The under-employeed. The very wealthy. The insurance industry. The defense industry. The oil and gas industry. Car manufacturers. The health care industry. The public school system. Law enforcement. You know, anyone who benefits from the govt in the form of handouts, tax breaks, tax incentives, grants, etc. Pretty much the same ones who "worked" the Bush system.

Hey! I am working the Obama system! Thanks Obama! It's been a good 8 years for the BIS family.

_________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. ~Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

avatar

Posts : 557
Karma : 566
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Ummm, I thought we had decided to vote for banana, not the two nuts.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

avatar

Posts : 920
Karma : 975
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Corinth, Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:56 am

Anotherrun wrote:
Ummm, I thought we had decided to vote for banana, not the two nuts.

Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

avatar

Posts : 920
Karma : 975
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Corinth, Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm



Vote For Banana!!
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

avatar

Posts : 557
Karma : 566
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 pm

The only thing I can say is, the expectations for either candidate are so low, they should be able to accomplish more than expected.  Just hoping the country doesn't implode I the coming years.  I predict lowest percentage of registered voters will turn out for an election in more than oh,let's say 88 years.
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

avatar

Posts : 637
Karma : 644
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 am

Anotherrun wrote:
The only thing I can say is, the expectations for either candidate are so low, they should be able to accomplish more than expected.  Just hoping the country doesn't implode I the coming years.  I predict lowest percentage of registered voters will turn out for an election in more than oh,let's say 88 years.

The expectation of Clinton is that she will continue Obama's policies, to the extent Congress lets her. Seems easy enough.

The expectation of Trump is that he will screw up relations with our traditional allies and cozy up to dictators, while tilting the playing field even more in favor of money men like himself and against the average worker, whom he has exploited throughout his career. Unfortunately, that seems within his capabilities.

Voter disgust seems to be targeted at each voter's hated candidate, which actually could result in a high turnout to vote against "the enemy".
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

avatar

Posts : 557
Karma : 566
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:55 pm

I suppose.  I for one will vote, regardless of my overall sentiments.
Back to top Go down
BIS

avatar

Posts : 691
Karma : 824
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 51
Location : Jackson, CA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:18 pm

I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson now that Sanders is out.

_________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. ~Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
RSX

avatar

Posts : 129
Karma : 133
Join date : 2016-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:41 am

BIS wrote:
I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson now that Sanders is out.


I'm voting for him to give both candidates 1 less vote. MA is so blue that it doesn't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

avatar

Posts : 166
Karma : 178
Join date : 2016-04-13

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Bigots gonna bigot...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rally-video_us_57a24878e4b0e1aac914894d
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

avatar

Posts : 920
Karma : 975
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Corinth, Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Banana!! wrote:
Bigots gonna bigot...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rally-video_us_57a24878e4b0e1aac914894d
No
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

avatar

Posts : 557
Karma : 566
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Hey banana and mike. Good to see you both. I hope life is treating you both well. That's a horrible video. Crowds can be very scarry. Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

avatar

Posts : 637
Karma : 644
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm looking forward to the debates between Clinton and Trump. Should be more entertaining than most Monday Night Football games!
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

avatar

Posts : 557
Karma : 566
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

I would have to watch them with the sound off. They both irritate me.
I just realized I will be traveling on election day. I need to figure out how to do an absentee ballot.

Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

avatar

Posts : 920
Karma : 975
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Corinth, Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I would have to watch them with the sound off.  They both irritate me.
I just realized I will be traveling on election day.  I need to figure out how to do an absentee ballot.

+1
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

avatar

Posts : 637
Karma : 644
Join date : 2016-04-05
Location : Eastern PA

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:34 am

I watched the Presidential forum on CNN last night, with the TV sound on (unusual for me!). The difference in speaking styles between Clinton and Trump was striking. Clinton tended to talk in sentences and paragraphs (Obama does this, too). Trump tended to talk in phrases that were logically connected but often not put together in sentences, let alone paragraphs. He blurts.

Trump's speech reminded me of "semantic networks", a style of mapping concepts that I was not taught in school but my children were. Semantic network mapping is often used as a brainstorming tool. You can look it up.

Trump's style also called to mind aphasia. See how much of this discussion applies to Trump:
http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/Aphasia/
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

avatar

Posts : 337
Karma : 447
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 47
Location : Las Cruces, NM

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm

GO TRUMP!!!!!!! He's da man!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

avatar

Posts : 337
Karma : 447
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 47
Location : Las Cruces, NM

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:08 pm

How's that for getting things going again on this forum. Lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

avatar

Posts : 920
Karma : 975
Join date : 2016-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Corinth, Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Spunkybubbles5 wrote:
How's that for getting things going again on this forum. Lol

lol! As they say, Go Bold, or Go Home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How can anyone be pro Trump?   

Back to top Go down
 
How can anyone be pro Trump?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Trump International Golf Links
» Is Judd Trump a phoney World Number One?
» The Queen and Trump
» Trump's National Debt Solution?
» Trump for President

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Not Running Related :: NRR Refugees :: General Discussion-
Jump to: