Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 pm

You know, someone who goads you into doing something....What is your favorite or proudest memory. And I am using proud, very loosely here.

Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Tue May 03, 2016 8:17 pm

I think I am that friend.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Tue May 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Tue May 03, 2016 8:22 pm

yeah, I have been known to pass the invisible spoon in staff meetings. "Stirring the pot".
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 am

I'm that friend too.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 8:34 am

No one goads me into anything. Ima lil angel.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 10:00 am

Not that I am suggesting anything, but take a look at the roster here . . .  Say, anyone up for a little S*S-baiting?
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
Not that I am suggesting anything, but take a look at the roster here . . .  Say, anyone up for a little S*S-baiting?

I would welcome her with open arms.

Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:

99.9% sure S*S isn't among us.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 4:45 pm

BIS wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:

But we do know where she hangs out.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
BIS wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:

But we do know where she hangs out.

confused

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 7:14 pm

I feel bossy tonight.
Poppy, put that spoon down....
Banana, no more flying Monkey talk, I have nuff nightmares about gigantic spiders. Don't need the monkeys to join in!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Sorry, I guess I was too subtle.  I was referring back to RW/NRR where we were all considered to be trouble makers.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Wed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Yeah. You, I mean.... Never mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I feel bossy tonight.
Banana, no more flying Monkey talk, I have nuff nightmares about gigantic spiders.  Don't need the monkeys to join in!

Fly, my pretties!!

Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I feel bossy tonight.
Banana, no more flying Monkey talk, I have nuff nightmares about gigantic spiders.  Don't need the monkeys to join in!

Sometimes things get by me, and that went right over my head. (The spoon, that is, not the monkeys.) I could make no sense of it; I made what I thought was the appropriate reply and forgot about it. Then at lunch just now someone made a comment about spoons that was not even remotely related to the above, but for some reason it clicked. Funny how the mind works. (There's a good topic thread.) So AR, I have stopped stirring. For now.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 5:19 pm

I hope I didn't offend. It was in jest, and probably not clearly written. I often stumble on my words. And FTR, I like your "trouble making"
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
I hope I didn't offend.  It was in jest, and probably not clearly written.  I often stumble on my words.  And FTR, I like your "trouble making"

No problemo  (it's Cinco de Mayo, you know).  I knew the spoon reference ought to be obvious but due to brain freeze I just couldn't quite sort it out.  And then a random comment today reminded of 'putting down the spoon' and voilà!  Like I say, it's interesting how the mind works.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Anotherrun wrote:
 I often stumble on my words.

Me too.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Everyone on earth has one moron friend who is fun to be around, but also a terrible influence and makes horrible decisions.

That friends name is Brian.

Think about it. Everyone of you knows a Brian who fits that description.

It's a cursed name.
Back to top Go down
birdwell

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Thu May 05, 2016 9:49 pm

And, for the record, this is the only "Flying Monkey" that matters.

Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    Fri May 06, 2016 1:47 pm

BIS wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:

I'm sure she lurks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?    

Back to top Go down

Do you have a friend who is a trouble maker?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1