Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Not to be a bummer-my dad.

BIS

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Same thing as every morning.

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 6:02 pm

My usual first thought is, "Get that damn dog off the bed!" But I will try to pay attention tomorrow morning and see if it is anything interesting enough to post.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 pm

How long can I lay here and still make it to work on time?
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Anotherrun wrote:

lol I start negotiating with myself....let's see I took a shower yesterday afternoon, If I skip shaving, If I make coffee at work, If, if, if I can hit that snooze button one more time.

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Anotherrun wrote:

lol! I had the same thought, pretty much word-for-word.
Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 7:52 pm

[quote="BIS"][quote="Anotherrun"]How long can I lay here and still make it to work on time?[/quote]

lol I start negotiating with myself....let's see I took a shower yesterday afternoon, If I skip shaving, If I make coffee at work, If, if, if I can hit that snooze button one more time.[/quote]

Yep, but when DH taps me, I get up. I figure he is laying there thinking I am falling back to sleep. He is retired. Lucky! So I get up and shuffle off to the mines...

I like the mornings when I lay there and try to figure out what day of the week it is. Makes me laugh at myself. Well sometimes it makes me swear.
Back to top Go down
RSX

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Tue May 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Feeding the 3 cats (started out with 2 but 1 invaded our home before Christmas) ASAP so I get me time before the gym.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 7:45 am

Morning already? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 8:32 am

"Wonder what the weather's like?"
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 9:44 am

Nazaretti wrote:
My usual first thought is, "Get that damn dog off the bed!"  But I will try to pay attention tomorrow morning and see if it is anything interesting enough to post.

lol!

HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 9:44 am

I feel fat from not working out in a week, and today no time in my schedule.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 am

Wednesday?  It's only Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 am

Poppy Ott wrote:

That's what you say on Tuesday. Wednesday is Hump Day.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 1:31 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:

It's not truly Hump Day until noon.  Wednesday morning is still 'It's only Wednesday?'  But it's noon now, so it's Hump Day!  
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Poppy Ott wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Poppy Ott wrote:

It's not truly Hump Day until noon.  Wednesday morning is still 'It's only Wednesday?'  But it's noon now, so it's Hump Day!  

Good point! Smile

Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Today it was, Really, it's only Wednesday. Come on.... (Thought in a very whiny voice)
Back to top Go down
Spunkybubbles5

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Did he text me?
Back to top Go down
Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 10:59 pm

I really have to pee.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Wed May 04, 2016 10:59 pm

lol

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thu May 05, 2016 9:54 am

Another day of more freakin rain!

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thu May 05, 2016 11:28 am

Thursday.  Okay, I can do this.
Back to top Go down
Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thu May 05, 2016 12:52 pm

"Goddamn dog".
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Curiosity wrote:
I really have to pee.

Capt Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   Thu May 05, 2016 4:22 pm

5 more minutes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?   

Back to top Go down

Thread-What Was Your First Thought When You Woke Up This Morning?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next