Mostly Not Running Related

MNRR is for runners, cyclists or whatever your sport. Pull up a chair, New members welcome!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 6:18 pm

I give Trump a solid 39% in the general election.
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Nazaretti wrote:

That's way too low..IMO

Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:

That's way too low..IMO

As the saying goes, "There's a sucker born every 2.5 minutes." That's how I get to 40%, then I round down.
Do you really think he will do well among women? Latinos? Stodgy old farts like me?
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:

That's way too low..IMO

As the saying goes, "There's a sucker born every 2.5 minutes."  That's how I get to 40%, then I round down.
Do you really think he will do well among women?  Latinos?  Stodgy old farts like me?

Not all women disapprove of him, and the interview with his ex-girlfriend of 15 years ago after he divorced his second wife is good publicity for him.
She said he was a gentleman (with details) and because of his advice about real estate in CA-is now one of the top real estate brokers in southern CA.
Latinos-no.
Senior citizens-yes.
Why doesn't he do well for you?

I believe there is a silent majority for Trump.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 8:59 pm

^^
lol!
Back to top Go down
Nazaretti

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 pm

HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:
HonkyTonkRunner wrote:
Nazaretti wrote:

That's way too low..IMO

As the saying goes, "There's a sucker born every 2.5 minutes."  That's how I get to 40%, then I round down.
Do you really think he will do well among women?  Latinos?  Stodgy old farts like me?

Not all women disapprove of him, and the interview with his ex-girlfriend of 15 years ago after he divorced his second wife is good publicity for him.
She said he was a gentleman (with details) and because of his advice about real estate in CA-is now one of the top real estate brokers in southern CA.
Latinos-no.
Senior citizens-yes.
Why doesn't he do well for you?

I believe there is a silent majority for Trump.

I suppose we'll see about the silent majority in November.

He doesn't do well for me because he is a narcissistic blowhard. He would be a bull in the china shop of international relations. His statements and actions show an utter lack of respect for other people. Etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Wed May 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Not all women no, but since women make up half of voters it matters. Combining women, hispanics, other minorities people that care about the rights of women, minorities, hispanics.(or perceive DT to be an affront) It's doesn't bode well. You can't go around being arrogant and condescending to 75% of the population and expect to win a popular vote. I'm not going to burn any bras but I consider myself a feminist. Any man that brags about his daughters bodies and is openly misogynistic doesn't cut it with me.

The hispanic vote alone could sway this election and most of us would rather build alliances then walls.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433

Go Bernie.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Trump is a joke. Can you imagine his State Of The Union Addresses? The State Of The Union is tremendous, just tremendous. My bottled water is selling great, just great. And tremendous. The demand for my steaks couldn't be higher. It's just tremendous. Tremendous. You can buy them at Sharper Image. The good people at Sharper Image, the CEO is a personal friend and is just tremendous, are really doing a great job selling Trump Steaks. It's 100% American angus and it's tremendous. Why would you want Chinese beef? It's clearly inferior. tremendously inferior. Or Mexican steaks? Why would you buy steaks from Mexican criminals and rapists? It's a horrible idea, just tremendously horrible. Trump steaks, and the State Of The Union, are just tremendous.
Back to top Go down
BIS

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Banana!! wrote:
Trump is a joke. Can you imagine his State Of The Union Addresses? The State Of The Union is tremendous, just tremendous. My bottled water is selling great, just great. And tremendous. The demand for my steaks couldn't be higher. It's just tremendous. Tremendous. You can buy them at Sharper Image. The good people at Sharper Image, the CEO is a personal friend and is just tremendous, are really doing a great job selling Trump Steaks. It's 100% American angus and it's tremendous. Why would you want Chinese beef? It's clearly inferior. tremendously inferior. Or Mexican steaks? Why would you buy steaks from Mexican criminals and rapists? It's a horrible idea, just tremendously horrible. Trump steaks, and the State Of The Union, are just tremendous.

Tremendous post, just tremendous.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Donald Trump's first 100 days as president. Source: NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0

Banana!!

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Trump celebrating Cinco de Mayo in his usual Trump style. If this guy is elected POTUS I will eat my Mizunos.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Anotherrun

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 7:34 pm

[quote="Poppy Ott"][url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19454504/21][img]http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/19/45/45/04/image25.jpg[/img][/url][/quote]

Bingo!
Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Thu May 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Banana!! wrote:
Trump celebrating Cinco de Mayo in his usual Trump style. If this guy is elected POTUS I will eat my Mizunos.

Jeez, I'm embarrassed for Trump. And, I'm not talking about the bad food review.

Poppy Ott

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Fri May 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
HonkyTonkRunner

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Fri May 06, 2016 7:45 pm

^^

BIS

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm

click here

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama   

Back to top Go down

OPINION: Curiosity or Another 4 Years of Obama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2